Here are the 10 benefits I jotted down at the time of the question.
Leave a comment if you can add to the list of benefits.
- A global outlet for the sharing of pictures and photographic experience – my current work is seen in over ninety countries with over 1000 views on average per month.
- The opportunity to try out new ideas on the blogosphere with prompt feedback comments from people with a broad spectrum of approaches, taste and experience.
- The chance to ask questions of others to find a solution to a problem or issue.
- Provides an avenue to advertise a website.
- The passing on of experience and tips to 800+ followers and growing daily.
- “Andy Beel’s is a must see blog” – a good blog gives kudos.
- To be a part of a…
View original post 139 more words